The Caterer HR Forum
Tuesday 24 April | 14:00 - 17:30 | London Hilton on Park Lane
How will you attract future talent?
Taking place at London Hilton on Park Lane on 24 April, The Caterer HR Forum is a fast-paced, half-day conference exploring how hospitality businesses can future-proof their people strategy. This year, we’ll be focusing on the topic of future talent; bringing together speakers from different hospitality backgrounds to share their views, insight and advice in this area.
- Redefining talent: how hospitality can look beyond traditional talent pools to develop their talent pipeline
- Solving your recruiting headaches: can artificial intelligence be the answer?
- Making the Apprenticeship Levy pay. One year on from its introduction we speak to operators making it work for their business and explore how you can really make it pay.
- The technology revolution: the role of technology in the workplace
- Secrets from the Best Places to Work in Hospitality
The HR Forum will be followed by a drinks and canapés reception where we’ll reveal the 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2018 and Best Places partner, Purple Cubed, will share some of the findings from this year’s survey.
This is a must-attend event for any HR or people leader in the hospitality sector.
Tickets are just £175+VAT. The conference fee includes admission to the conference, refreshments and post-event networking drinks and canapés.